Tim Howard asked by Anon
I'm a tomboy at heart but I'm discovering my inner diva. There's more to me than meets the eye. Don't be afraid to ask me a few questions. Always in a Jimmy Graham spiral!
1. It increases your anxiety, your worry, and your dread.
2. It makes you feel confused, so that it’s really hard to think.
3. It can blind you to “the obvious”, and what is best for you.
4. It can keep you feeling stuck so that you wait too long to act.
5. It can interfere with hearing what your heart says you should do.
6. Thus, it can limit your success as you’re afraid to take that step!
Tribute to Steve Irwin, a guy who genuinely loved nature and animals.
This man was beyond real
"Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first."
- Steve Irwin (r.i.p.)